Greater Noida: 45 People Reached Hospital after Eating Momos, Health Department told why they fell ill

Greater Noida: Eating momos in Greater Noida near Delhi became overwhelming for the people. Many people had to be hospitalized after eating momos.

People ate Momos on Monday
There is a momos shop in Bilaspur town of Greater Noida. On Monday, people from nearby villages bought momos from a shopkeeper and ate them. Due to the disturbance in the chutney in it, people started getting sick. When people reached their homes, they started vomiting and diarrhea.

Also Read: 7th Pay Commission: Start of Increasing the Salary of Central Employees, will have to submit by June 30 Self Appraisal

45 People Admitted in Hospitals
The condition of the people deteriorated so much that they had to be admitted to hospitals. At present 45 people are admitted in nearby private and government hospitals. When the district administration and health department came to know about the incident, a team reached on Thursday to meet the victims.

Also Read: Online Classes: The Question of a Six-Year-Old Kashmiri Girl, ‘Why are Young Children Given so Much Work, Modi sahib’

The Health Department Team Examined
From the interrogation of the victims, it was found that all the people got sick after eating the contaminated chutney of momos. People of all ages are included in those who get sick. The team has taken a sample of the chutney from the momos seller and sent it for examination. Along with this, a letter has also been sent to the Food Department for an in-depth investigation of the matter. The administration has also announced a health camp for the victims in Bilaspur on Friday.

Also Read: World Milk Day 2021: know what is the reason and theme, Consumption of milk every day will increase the body’s immunity

(For More News Updates and Latest Hindi News Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter. )