Rapper Dharmesh Parmar passed away at the age of 24. He was popularly known by the stage name MC Tod Fod. The cause of his death has not been disclosed yet. According to news agency ANI, MC Tod Fod rapped for Gully Boy track India 91. Gully Boy actors Ranveer Singh and Siddhant Chaturvedi have paid tribute to the late rapper. Ranveer Singh has shared a photo of the rapper on his Instagram story and he also shared a broken heart emoticon with it.
Siddhant Chaturvedi has also shared a screenshot of the conversation with the late rapper along with a photo of the rapper. He wrote, “RIP BROTHER,” with a broken heart emoticon. Gully Boy director Zoya Akhtar paid tribute to him, writing, “You’re gone too soon. RIP. #mctodfod.”
Zoya Akhtar’s production house Tiger Baby Films has also shared a story remembering the rapper on the production house’s Instagram handle, paying tribute to the late rapper. It read, “In memory of Dharmesh Parmar aka MC Tod Fod.” Official page of the indigenous band, of which MC Tod Fod was a member. While sharing an old video, he wrote, You will always be together through your music. MC Tod Fod was associated with the Mumbai-based hip hop collective Swadeshi.
- On 83, the Bombay High Court dismissed the petition to ban the OTT release
- Habit Song: Shehnaaz Gill and Sidharth Shukla’s last song ‘Habit’ released, Watch Video
- Sri Lankan Singer Yohani to make her Bollywood debut with Ajay Devgn’s ‘Thank God’
- Nimrat Kaur injures her leg; puts work on hold
- BTS’ Jimin officially becomes a member of the Green Noble Club