Karan Johar visits Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) along with senior advocate Rustom Mulla at Mannat after Mumbai Court denies bail to Aryan Khan. It has been a rough week for Shah Rukh Khan and his family with the arrest of his son Aryan Khan in a drug case. The 23-year-old was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau on October 3 after the agency raided a cruise ship in Mumbai. He was brought in with 7 others on the ship.
On Friday, a magistrate court denied Aryan and two other accused bail applications on technical grounds. Shortly after Aryan Khan’s bail was denied, filmmaker Karan Johar who is close friends with the Khan family was spotted arriving at Shah Rukh’s sea-facing bungalow Mannat in Bandra.
Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan have collaborated on several films over the years and share a close bond. He was seen arriving at Mannat with senior advocate Rustom Mulla. Currently, Aryan Khan is being represented by Advocate Satish Maneshinde who has previously fought Rhea Chakraborty and Salman Khan’s cases.
Earlier in the week, Salman Khan had also visited Shah Rukh Khan after Aryan’s arrest. Apart from being close friends, the two superstars also live in the same street. Shah Rukh Khan has been receiving support from several members of the film industry during this tough time.
- Nimrat Kaur injures her leg; puts work on hold
- BTS’ Jimin officially becomes a member of the Green Noble Club
- Timothée Chalamet reacts to his Call Me By Your Name co-star Armie Hammer’s sexual assault allegations
- Shoot of Pankaj Tripathi and Yami Gautam starrer OMG 2 halted as seven members test positive for COVID-19
- Will Poulter to play Adam Warlock in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)