A Pakistani fishing boat ‘Al Huseini’ with six crew members has been apprehended in the Indian waters, off the coast of Gujarat, carrying 77 kgs of heroin worth approximately Rs 400 crore, Public Relations Office (PRO), Defence informed on Monday.
The joint operation was carried out by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) with Gujarat Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS).
“Indian Coast Guard, in a joint operation with Gujarat Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), has apprehended a Pakistani fishing boat ‘Al Huseini’ with 6 crew in Indian waters carrying 77 kgs of heroin worth approximately Rs 400 crores,” informed PRO Defence, Gujarat in a tweet.
— PRO Defence Gujarat (@DefencePRO_Guj) December 20, 2021
- Killing Of Bihar Workers In J&K “Matter Of Serious Concern”: Nitish Kumar
- “No Jobs In Bihar”: Opposition Targets Nitish Kumar On Kashmir Killings
- 3 Arrested For Blackmailing Man With Bathing Video: Mumbai Police
- “No One Is Safe”: Priyanka Gandhi Slams UP Government Over Lawyer’s Murder
- Watch: Firm Claims “Non-Lethal” Trishul, Vajra Will Counter Chinese
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)