AP Model School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Model School Society is looking for teachers for filling 211 vacancies for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and 71 vacancies for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in A.P. Model Schools spread over in 12 Districts on contract basis.
Those who worked as guest faculty in A.P. Model Schools are also eligible to apply for AP Model School Recruitment 2022.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 03 January to 07 January 2022 on the website cse.ap.gov.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 03 January 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 07 January 2022
AP Model School Teacher Vacancy Details
- PGT – 211 Posts
- TGT – 71 Posts
AP Model School Teacher Salary:
PGT – Rs.31,460/- per month
TGT – Rs.28,940/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for AP Model School Teacher Posts
PGT – 2 years integrated Post Graduate Course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects:
- PGT (English) -M.A. in English.
- PGT(Telugu) – M.A. in Telugu.
- PGT (Civics) – M.A. in Political Science / Public Administration/ Politics.
- PGT (Commerce) – M.Com. in Commerce with Accountancy / Cost Accounting / Financial Accountancy as a main subject / Master of Financial Analysis provided having B.Com in Graduation level. Note: Holders of M.Com in Applied / Business Economics are not eligible for the post of PGT-Commerce.
- PGT (Economics) – M.A., in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Rural Development / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics.
- PGT (Maths) – M.A.; / M.Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics / Applied Statistics / M.Sc, with Pure Mathematics / M.Sc. Maths & Computer Science / A.O. Maths.
- For more subjects, check PDF Link
TGT – 4 years integrated degree course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from the UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) in aggregate including electives and Languages in the combination of subjects specified and must possess B.Ed recognized by NCTE (or) equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University / in case of TGTTelugu and Hindi, Pandit Training from a recognized institution.
Fore more details, check detailed notification.
AP Model School Teacher Selection Process
Selection will be done through the Selection Committee constituted with the Regional Joint Director of School Education of the respective Zone Head Quarter.
How to Apply for AP Model School Recruitment 2022 ?
Online applications are invited from 03 January to 07 January 2022.
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2021-22 (Term 2): CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2022
- HQ Artillery Centre Maharashtra Recruitment 2021-22 for 107 Group C Posts, Download Application
- NIELIT Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for 126 Programmer, System Analyst and Others @nielit.gov.in, Check Eligibility
- IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Exam Analysis (26th December Shift 1): Check Difficulty Level, Good Attempts, Section-wise Exam Review
- IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Expected Cutoff & Previous Years Cutoff (Category-wise, Section-wise, Post-wise)
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)