BMRCL Recruitment 2022: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO). A total of 50 vacancies are available in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL on “Contract basis” for a period of 5 years which is extendable based on the performance. Interested and eligible EX-military personnel can apply to the posts through official website on bmrc.co.in on or before 10 January 2022.
Last Date for submission of application: 10 January 2022
BMRCL Vacancy Details
Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) – 50 Posts
BMRCL Station Controller/Train Operator Eligibility Criteria
- 10th passed
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested candidates can apply online recruitment.bmrc.co.in on or before 10 January 2022.
- RRB Recruitment 2021 Latest Update: Railway MI CBT-2 Stenography Skill/Translation Test from 27th Oct Onwards
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 for 380 Vacancies, Apply Online @fciharyana-watch-ward.in From 20 Oct
- RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Result @rrbbilaspur.gov.in: Check Expected Cutoff & Previous Marks for Bilaspur Region
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day -18 October 2021: 1100+ Vacancies Notified in Indian Navy, IIT, Goa PSC, DFES and Others
- Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Feb 22 Batch Recruitment 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in, Salary Upto 69100
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)