CBSE Answer Key of CBSE Class 10 Social Science board exam 2021-22 (Term 1) is available here. On 30th November, CBSE conducted the Class 10 Social Science board exam 2021-22. Students who appeared for CBSE 10th Social Science board exam 2021-22 are seeking answers to the questions. In this article, we have provided the answer key of the CBSE Class 10 Social Science board exam 2021-22.
Disclaimer: This answer key is for reference purposes and is not final. It is expected that the Official CBSE Class 10 Social Science answer key will be published by the board after the declaration of result.
Every care has been taken while compiling the answers, there might be some questions & answers with some issues (for example: where more than one option is correct, no option is correct). Students are advised to discuss with their school teachers regarding the same before reaching final conclusion.
CBSE Answer Key 2021-22: Class 10 Social Science (Term 1) Board Exam 2021-22
1. Industrialisation began in which one of the following European countries in the second
half of the eighteenth century?
2. Which type of governments were mainly driven in Europe after the defeat of Napoleon in 1815 ?
3. Which one of the following group of countries collectively defeated Napoleon in 1815?
(a) Britain, Russin, Prussia and Austria
(b) Britain, Russian, Prussia and Australia
(c) Britain, Russia, Netherlands and Germany
(d) Britain, Luxembourg, Germany and Italy
Answer: (a) Britain, Russia, Prussia and Austria
4. In which one of the following countries did the first liberalist-nationalist upheaval take place in July 1830 ?
Answer: (a) France
5. Who among the following remarked “When France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold”? (a) Lord Byron
(c) Johann Herder
Answer: (b) Metternich
6. Who among the following was the architect for the unification of Germany
(a) Otto von Bismarck
(b) William 1
(c) Frederick III
(d) William II
Answer: (a) Otto von Bismarck
7. Who among the following had sought to put together a coherent programme for a unitary Italian Republic during the 1830s ?
(a) Victor Emmanuel I
(b) Victor Emmanuel II
(c) Giuseppe Mazzini
(d) Count Cavour
Answer: (c) Giuseppe Mazzini
8. In which one of the following states is overgrazing the main reason for land degradation ?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (a) Maharashtra
9. Identify the soil which ranges from red to brown in colour and saline in nature:
(a) Red soil
(b) Laterite soil
(c) Arid soil
(d) Alluvial soil
Answer: (c) Arid soil
10. Which one of the following forces leads to maximum soil erosion in plains ?
(c) Running water
11. Deforestation due to mining has caused severe land degradation in which one of the following states ?
(b) Tamil Nadu
Answer: (a) Odisha
12. Who among the following was proclaimed King of united Italy in 1861?
(a) Charles 1
(b) Victor Emmanuel II
(c) Giuseppe Garibaldi
Answer: Victor Emmanuel II
13. Which one of the following subjects is included in the Union list?
Answer: (a) Communication
14. Which one of the following elements is not included in the Belgium model?
(a) Dutch and French speaking ministers shall be equal in the government.
(b) Many powers of the central government have been given to state governmental
(c) Brussels has a separate government in which both the communities have equal
(d) There is a community government which has special powers of administration
15. Which one of the following countries is the example of ‘Holding together federation’?
16. Which one of the following ethnic communities is in majority in Sri Lanka?
(a) Sri Lankan Tamils
(b) Indian Tamils
17. Which one of the following subjects is included in the State list?
Answer: (b) Business
18. Activities that help in the development of Primary and Secondary sectors come under which one of the following sectors ?
19. Identify the correct feature of Unitary form of government from the following options:
(a) There are two or more levels of government.
(b) Different tiers of government govern the same citizens.
(c) Each tier of government has its own jurisdiction.
(d) The sub-units are subordinate to the central government.
Answer: (d) The sub-units are subordinate to the central government.
20. At the initial stages of development, which one of the following sectors was the most important of economic activity?
Answer: (a) Primary
21. Activities in which natural products are changed into other forms come under which one of the following sectors ?
Answer: (b) Secondary
22. The products received by exploiting natural resources come under which one of the following sectors ?
Answer: (d) Primary
More answers will be available here shortly. Kindly refresh.
- RRB Recruitment 2021 Latest Update: Railway MI CBT-2 Stenography Skill/Translation Test from 27th Oct Onwards
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 for 380 Vacancies, Apply Online @fciharyana-watch-ward.in From 20 Oct
- RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Result @rrbbilaspur.gov.in: Check Expected Cutoff & Previous Marks for Bilaspur Region
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day -18 October 2021: 1100+ Vacancies Notified in Indian Navy, IIT, Goa PSC, DFES and Others
- Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Feb 22 Batch Recruitment 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in, Salary Upto 69100
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)