The CBSE 2021-22 Term 1 Class 12 Economics board exam is scheduled for 15th December (as per CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Date Sheet 2021-22). Check CBSE syllabus, MCQ-based CBSE sample papers & other important resources for the preparation of the upcoming CBSE Term 1 Class 12 Economics board exam 2021-22. Here we have also provided important details related to these resources & also provided links to access these resources.
CBSE Term 1 Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021-22:
MCQ-based CBSE 12th Sample Paper for Economics & other subjects has been published by CBSE & is based on the upcoming new exam pattern. It is necessary for the preparation of Term 1 CBSE Class 12 Economics Board Exam 2021-22. CBSE Marking schemes & answers are also available with this & other sample papers. You can download them from link given below
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Term 1 Economics 2021-22:
During the last few days, students should focus on Term 1 CBSE Class 12 Syllabus and topics mentioned in it. In Term 1 CBSE 12th Economics board exam 2021-22, questions based only on Term 1 CBSE 12th Economics Syllabus will be asked in the exam.
Other Important Resources:
Other essential resources for the preparation of Term 1 CBSE 12th Economics board exam 2021-22 are also available in the School section of Jagran Josh.
- RRB Recruitment 2021 Latest Update: Railway MI CBT-2 Stenography Skill/Translation Test from 27th Oct Onwards
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 for 380 Vacancies, Apply Online @fciharyana-watch-ward.in From 20 Oct
- RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Result @rrbbilaspur.gov.in: Check Expected Cutoff & Previous Marks for Bilaspur Region
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day -18 October 2021: 1100+ Vacancies Notified in Indian Navy, IIT, Goa PSC, DFES and Others
- Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Feb 22 Batch Recruitment 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in, Salary Upto 69100
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)