ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is looking for Technical Officer on contract basis. Eligible candidates have to apply online through website -careers.ecil.co.in from 11 December to 21 December 2021.
Around 300 vacancies are available for Electronic Manufacturing Services Division (EMSD), other Divisions & sites across India. Candidates can check more details such as important dates, vacancy, salary, qualification and other details below.
- Starting date of online application:11 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 21 December 2021
ECIL Vacancy Details
Technical Officer – 300 Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Salary:
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred. 1 year of apprenticeship training shall also be considered as experience.
ECIL Technical Officer Age Limit:
ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification and Marks will be allocated for work experience.
How to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” and “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’ from 11 December to 21 December 2021.
- RRB Recruitment 2021 Latest Update: Railway MI CBT-2 Stenography Skill/Translation Test from 27th Oct Onwards
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 for 380 Vacancies, Apply Online @fciharyana-watch-ward.in From 20 Oct
- RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Result @rrbbilaspur.gov.in: Check Expected Cutoff & Previous Marks for Bilaspur Region
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day -18 October 2021: 1100+ Vacancies Notified in Indian Navy, IIT, Goa PSC, DFES and Others
- Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Feb 22 Batch Recruitment 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in, Salary Upto 69100
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)