NABARD Recruitment 2021: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate, Senior Consultant and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. The last date for submitting the online application is 21 October 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 October 2021
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant – 03 Posts
- Consultant- International Business – 01 Post
- Associate Consultant-IT- 01 Post
- Associate Consultant- 11 Posts
- Associate Project Consultant – Finance – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Finance- 01 Post
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Consultant – Post-graduation in Agriculture/ Allied sector to Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Management/ Social Service/Natural Resource Management from a recognised management institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points.
- Senior Consultant (Skills for Livelihood) – MBA/PG degree (full time) in Management, Agriculture & Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social sciences, rural development from a recognized institution with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Consultant- International Business – Post-graduation in Agriculture/Allied sector to Agriculture /Food technology/ Engineering/ Economics/Management/Social Science/Natural Resource Management from a recognised institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points.
- Associate Consultant-IT- Post-Graduation in IT / Computer Applications / Systems Management with a minimum of 55% or equivalent grade points with first-class Graduation or equivalent grade points in Computer Sciences / Computer Applications/IT.
- Associate Consultant- Post-graduation in Agriculture/ Allied sector to Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Economics/ Management/ Social Science/ Natural Resource Management from a recognised management institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class Graduation.
- Associate Consultant – Civil Engineer / Water Resource Management –M.Tech in Civil Engineering / Water Resources Management with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class B.Tech or equivalent grade points/CGPA.
- Associate Consultant – Skills for livelihood – Post-Graduation in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution with first class Graduation or equivalent grade points/CGPA from a recognized institution.
- Associate Project Consultant – Finance – CA.
- Project Associate – Finance- B.com with at least 55% marks/ equivalent CGPA from a reputed institute.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Senior Consultant Preferably below 45 years
- Consultant Preferably below 40 years
- Associate Consultant Preferably below 35 years
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications on or before 21 October 2021. The candidates are required to submit the online applications by clicking on the provided links given below.
- Senior Consultant: https://forms.gle/J5Cqt4U3rmJbvjue9
- Senior Consultant- Skills for livelihood: https://forms.gle/PTAL2VwFrAT8JFd18
- Consultant- International Business: https://forms.gle/5dhNQ6L3FgTvFezo6
- Associate Consultant – IT: https://forms.gle/YuRPmv8452maqHtd9
- Associate Consultant – Agriculture/SES/B&F/Food Processing: https://forms.gle/1kpygLTLh9zZEEBR9
- Associate Consultant – Civil Engineer /Water Resource Management: https://forms.gle/nJTKKw583LpzuLjN7
- Associate Consultant -Skills for livelihood: https://forms.gle/jyzgR9df2AtTXBf87
- Associate Project Consultant – Finance: https://forms.gle/QdaGpf2UqK63iYEy8 Project Associate – Finance: https://forms.gle/YkqnP86EDMt7noii6
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)