TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Food Safety and Drug Administration Department. Willing candidates can submit applications through the online mode from today onwards. i.e. 13 October 2021. The applications will be received along with the payment till 28 October 2021.
A total of 119 vacancies of Food Safety Officer will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine are eligible to apply. The applications will be received through the online mode only. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. The candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 13 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 October 2021
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Food Safety Officer- 119 Posts
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission or equivalent.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC&DNCs, MBCs BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities): 59 years
- Others: 32 years
- Differently Abled Candidate belonging to “Others”: 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others: 48 years
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination/CBT.
How to apply for TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 28 October 2021. The candidates can follow the steps given below for online application.
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board‟s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s).
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- At the time of application, candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed applications to MRB.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) – Rs. 350/-
- Others – Rs. 700/-
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)