UPSC CMS Result 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the result of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021. The candidates who appeared in the UPSC CMS 2021 can download their results through the official website of UPSC.i.e.upsc.gov.in. The exam was held on 21st November 2021. The candidates can check the list of selected candidates followed by the easy steps given below.
All selected candidates are eligible to appear for the personality test. The list of the selected candidates is provisional. The selected candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age/age relaxation/Date of Birth, educational qualifications, community reservation, benchmark disability (if applicable), etc. at the time of the Interview/Personality Test.
How to Download UPSC CMS Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of UPSC.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘UPSC CMS Result 2021’ flashing on the homepage.
- A PDF will be opened.
- Download UPSC CMS Result 2021and save it for future reference.
The candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.) online, which will be made available on the Commission’s Website i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic.in; from 04 January 2022 to 18 January 2022 till 06:00 PM. Important instructions regarding filling up the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission will also be made available on the website.
The Schedule of the Interview/Personality Test of candidates, who have qualified for the Personality Test, will be uploaded on the Commission’s website in due course of time. The exact date of the interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through an e-Summon Letter. The candidates are requested to visit the Commission’s website (https://www.upsc.gov.in) for updates in this regard.
The mark-sheet of candidates, who have not qualified, will be uploaded on the Commission’s website after the publication of the final result (after conducting the Personality Test) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
The candidates can access the marks sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the mark sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific requests accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
Latest Government Jobs:
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2021-22 (Term 2): CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2022
- HQ Artillery Centre Maharashtra Recruitment 2021-22 for 107 Group C Posts, Download Application
- NIELIT Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for 126 Programmer, System Analyst and Others @nielit.gov.in, Check Eligibility
- IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Exam Analysis (26th December Shift 1): Check Difficulty Level, Good Attempts, Section-wise Exam Review
- IBPS SO 2021 Prelims Expected Cutoff & Previous Years Cutoff (Category-wise, Section-wise, Post-wise)
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)