UPTET 2021 Exam Important Child Development & Pedagogy Questions with Answers: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 Exam will be conducted in offline mode on 28th November 2021 by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) for Primary & Elementary Levels. To crack the UPTET 2021 Exam, candidates must practice the most frequently appearing questions of different sections of the exam. It will help them in improving their speed of attempting maximum questions in minimum time with accuracy.
So, in this article, we have compiled the most important Child Development and Pedagogy Questions that have maximum chances to come this year in the UPTET Exam.
UPTET 2021 Exam Important Child Development & Pedagogy Questions with Answers
1. Pedagogy is the study of:
- Guiding Students
- Learning Process
- Teaching Methods
2. The best method to study the growth and development of the child is:
- Psychoanalytic Method
- Comparative Method
- Developmental Method
- Statistical Method
3. What should be the role of the teacher in meeting the individual differences?
- Try to know the abilities, interests, and aptitude of individuals
- Try to adjust the curriculum as per the needs of individuals
- Both (A) and (B)
- None of these
4. Which of the following statements is not true?
- Growth is a biological process
- Development is a quantitative process
- Education is a goal-oriented process
- Learning is a process of behavioral changes
5. According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- social, social
- social, philosophical
- philosophical, philosophical
- environmental, psychological
6. What type of evaluation identifies the learning deficiencies and difficulties of the learners?
7. The word “Pedagogy” means?
- To guide the child
- To lead the child
- To educate the child
- To understand the child
8. According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an:
- Good citizen
- Reasoning man
9. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem-solving, and decision-making is called:
- Cognitive Development
10. What is the stage from 2 to 6 years called?
- Later childhood
11. Psychology is a —————.
- Science of soul
- Science of Mind
- Science of consciousness
- Science of behavior
12. According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during:
- Sensorimotor stage
- Preoperational stage
- Formal operational stage
- Concrete operational stage
13. Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages.
- Sensorimotor, Preoperational
- Formal operational, Sensorimotor
- Preoperational, Concrete operational
- Concrete operational, Formal operational
14. The teacher studies pupils’ group behavior mainly by which of the following methods?
- Case history
15. Which one is not an element of intellectual development?
- RRB Recruitment 2021 Latest Update: Railway MI CBT-2 Stenography Skill/Translation Test from 27th Oct Onwards
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 for 380 Vacancies, Apply Online @fciharyana-watch-ward.in From 20 Oct
- RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Result @rrbbilaspur.gov.in: Check Expected Cutoff & Previous Marks for Bilaspur Region
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day -18 October 2021: 1100+ Vacancies Notified in Indian Navy, IIT, Goa PSC, DFES and Others
- Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Feb 22 Batch Recruitment 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in, Salary Upto 69100
(This Article has not been edited by NEWSUP18 and it is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)